September 18, 2013

A Good Day

On Monday Janna and I took Isaac for a day trip with my sister Ali and her boyfriend Alex and their baby Baron to Roba's Family Farm. It's a great place for kids to be kids. Petting zoo, pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay rides and lots of other fun stuff. 

We all thought it was just a normal family fun day, but Alex had other plans... Keep reading...

Isaac loved feeding the sheep and goats. 


 Isaac wanted to live up to his nickname "Chancho" which is spanish for pig. :)









Isaac took this photo. That's why it's so awesome.  

All the pumpkins. Baron's face is awesome in this shot.  I think he looks like one of those old time photos of young boys working in the coal mines. 

















This was just moments after we found our way out of the corn maze and Alex celebrated and surprised everyone by popping the question to Ali. Unfortunately I missed the real moment when he got down his knee because I running with Isaac over to the playground. I found out what happened when I heard Janna excitedly shouting "Oh my gosh! Brad!!! Alex just proposed!"

Baron admiring the jewelry store on momma's finger. 



 Isaac really wants pumpkin pie.


This is where I said, "Well I'm glad I decided to grab my camera at the last minute before we left the house." 


 The perfect size pumpkin.



It was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment